My Summer Course Experience at KICL in KYOTO!

2013年5月22日水曜日

English Summer Course

t f B! P L
Hello!

I am from the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi. I am a student in university. I am studying business and administration.
Learning Japanese language was my dream from childhood. Unfortunately there are no Japanese courses in Georgia, so I was learning it by my own step by step.

I decided to go to Japan to study Japanese for a short time, because I think, that learning Japanese language is better in Japan, surrounded by Japanese people and culture.

Last year searched some Japanese language schools through internet in different cities and chose KICL in Kyoto. I chose this school, because it had good study program, different study and cultural activities, price and of course, because this school was located in Kyoto, one of the most beautiful cities in Japan.  Now I can say that I made the right choice.
This summer course lasted approximately one month, but in this short time I learned and gained lots of experience.

At first I was very lucky with my Homestay. I was living in a comfortable room and my host mother was taking good care of me and I felt like at home. On weekend we travelled a lot together and she was explaining me about Japanese culture and lifestyle.

The school is very nice and situate in the beautiful district in Kyoto. In my group there were 10 people from different countries like: India, Taiwan, Korea, USA and Russia. We were all studying good and we all became friends. Besides people from my group, I met people from other countries (France, Sweden, Spain) and became friend with them. We all together did different activities and enjoyed them. We visited many temples like: Kinkakuji, Ginkakuji, Ryoanji and etc. We also participated in tea ceremony, Japanese dances and trying on Japanese Yukata. All these activities helped me to understand Japanese culture better.
Lessons were very interesting. Teachers were very nice and explained everything very good. If I had any question they were patiently and kindly explained them. At the lessons we read, write and learned new kanjis. The knowledge I gained in classroom, I used in streets of Kyoto. I felt that my Japanese speaking and understanding level was becoming better and better as the time passed. I am very grateful to all my teachers and host mother.
This one month in Kyoto was one of the best times spent in my life. My experience in Japan helps me to continue study Japanese language in Georgia. It would be my pleasure to go to KICL one more time to continue my studies there. I am still in touch with my host mother, new friends and some of school teachers.
In the end I want to say that I have many awesome memories left from Japan and I sincerely recommend this school for those who want to study Japanese Language and understand culture more. 

Translate

Applications

入學募集要項

Popular Entries / 人気の記事

KICL Official Homepage

Facebook

QooQ